600 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315 since 1941 has been delivering continuous active service to the community.
POMPANO CIVIC CENTER, Pompano Beach FL 33062 since 1956 has been delivering continuous active service to the community.
Dixon Ahl Community Hall,
2200 NE 38th Street
Lighthouse Point, FL 33064
since 1969 has been delivering continuous active service to the community.
Our five Flotillas are active and look to provide community services, looking to make a difference in the lives of the boating public in Broward County, one of the most active boating communities in the country.
Our members are diverse and come from all backgrounds:
- Retired and Former Members of the United States Coast Guard
- Retired and former members of the other armed forces, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Marines as well as U.S. Air Force, they all look good in the uniform of the Nation’s oldest continuous maritime service established August 4, 1790, to protect a fledgling nation.
- Retired and active Police Officers and Fire Fighters
- Lawyers, Doctors, Engineers
- Licensed Maritime Captains, 1st mates, engineers
- Public Affairs Professionals
- Public Education Professionals
- High School Seniors
We would love to have you join our distinguished group of individuals dedicated to recreational boating safety and support the men and women who have dedicated their lives to protect our borders and provide search and rescue operations on a moment’s notice, stationed at Coast Guard Station Fort Lauderdale, one of the busiest stations in the U.S. Coast Guard.